Sunday, November 18, 2012
Well, I thought I would give this blogging thing a try. My name is Mary Elizabeth, and I'm a recreational reader. I am often guilty of suggesting books to friends so I thought this would be a good way to go about it. My first confession is that my degree is in Microbiology and that is not anywhere close to an English major. This means that you will see misspellings and poor use of grammar. For that I am sorry. Like I said, I'm a recreational reader, not professional. I love all sorts of books. I read a lot of young adult fiction, but I dabble in others, so stay tuned for that. I love a good romance, action/adventure, biography, and many others. I might even throw in a movie review here and there. Maybe this will be fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment